Check out Our Encounter Us Communities.
Encounter Us Communities have a simple purpose to bring people together. We believe God created us to live in community and that life-change happens in Encounter Us Communities. Meaningful relationships can be hard to find, but Encounter Us Communities exist to make life-changing relationships accessible and to help people grow in their faith and build a stronger church. Our meetings take place throughout the week in different neighborhoods, so fill out our Fall Registration Form to let us know which community is right for you!
- Youth - Ps. Portia Sumner 6:30pm - Weekly at Encounter
- All - Javier & Laura Rosas 6:30pm - 2nd & 4th Thursdays in San Leandro (THIS GROUP IS FULL FOR THE FALL SESSION)
- Young Ladies - Ps. Ashly Nation & Anna Wilks 7:00pm - 2nd & 4th Thursdays on Zoom
- All - Jim & Janeen Rutter/Yesenia Dodson 6:00pm - 2nd & 4th Fridays in San Lorenzo (THIS GROUP IS FULL FOR THE FALL SESSION)
- Marriage - Terrance & Regina McCurdy 6:30pm - 2nd & 4th Fridays at Encounter Church
- Young Married - Patrick & Courtney Miller 11:00am - 1st & 3rd Saturdays on Zoom
- Men's - Ps. Michael Moore and Scott Murphy 8:00am - 2nd & 4th Saturdays at Encounter
- All - Wes & Jennifer Montoya 5:00pm - 1st & 3rd Sundays in San Ramon
- All - Chuck & Wilma Hasha / Ron & Janet Jett 2:00pm - 2nd & 4th Sundays in Hayward